ABOUT “ONE YEAR TO LIVE”
Men of all ages yearn for real friendships and a
closer relationship with Christ.
Join us and be…
• Adventurous and courageous
• Genuine and spiritual
Look forward to…
• Banding together and being challenged
• Examining your life and making decisions
Be prepared for a spiritual boot camp.
This 45-hour experience is not for the faint of heart!
WHAT TO BRING
- Casual clothes for 2 days
- 1 set of clothes for donation to charity
- Hiking shoes or boots
- Swim Shorts
- Sleeping bag, pillow & towel
- Personal items
- Bible, notepad/journal & pen
- Non-alcoholic beverages only
- No electronic devices
- Arrive promptly at 5:30—6:00 pm on Friday
- Depart at 3:00 pm on Sunday
- Plan to stay for entire retreat—no exceptions